Sunday 6 February 2011

A place for everything…

Today I made something that I’ve been wanting for years. I can’t tell you how many years but it’s got to be a long old time.

I’ve wanted a place for all my tools for many years and finally in June 2010 I managed to buy a workshop just around the corner from my house in auction (which was a very scary thing for me, I was shaking after bidding so much I had to wait 1/2 hour before going home!).

Anyhow, today I affixed 4 pieces of wood together and drilled a few holes and voila, I have the following…

WP_000110

Now I’ll agree that it’s not very special, but the significance is that I have somewhere permanent to put my tools now, no longer do they need to languish tucked away in my cellar. Now they can be out on show, ready for action.

I’m loving my workshop. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment