Sunday 19 December 2010

More leg painting

I put another coat of primer on the rear of the legs (the tin’s looking decidedly low, I may need to buy some more to do the main body of the lathe). I then flipped the legs over and painted the first topcoat onto them too. If you are interested the shower problem from a week ago turned out to be a loose pipe, which I could luckily replace without having to damage the whole house. What a relief!

If I’d not been able to replace it in situ by going down through the waste exit in the shower tray then lord knows how I would have got to it, but it would have been expensive. Thankfully it was all done in a couple of hours, and despite having some remedial work to do in the cellar at least I stand a chance of getting my lathe up and running this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment